Sunday, October 26, 2008

Week 2



Walkers:
Natalie
Melissa
Aaron
Pintah (woof)
Lori
Tony
Chance (woof)

Melissa and Aaron were in town from Seattle and decided to join us and were running a bit late as was Lori and Tony. So I waited...and waited...and waited. Nat arrived at 10:29 (yay!)

As Mel and Lori were keeping me updated on their status I realized that they were going to be arriving around the same time. The race was on! Whoever was last was buying me coffee :) Mel and Aaron drove by and not a minute later Lori and Tony drove by the other way...seriously, it was totally The Amazing Race! Lori and Tony got there first but just barely
Nice try, Mel. Maybe next time... (thanks for the coffee!)








It was a gorgeous, blustery day and full of excitement when we saw a guy get arrested. Apparently he jumped into the river. Can someone say dumb?


Thank you all for coming out!

I had a wonderful time.

1 comments:

Lori said...

Yay!!!! Love the pics - we had a great time. Poor Chance has pretty much slept all day!!! Happy Mother-in-law day and I am especially looking forward to Cranky Co-Worker day tomorrrow... as I always say,"If Lori ain't happy, then no one is happy!!". ;-)